In this episode of the Agent Revolution Podcast, Mike Wall talks to Kile Meiklejohn, a mega agent from Alberta, Canada, on building real estate funnels and automating lead generation.
Kile Meiklejohn shares his evolution into the real estate industry. Kile shares that his father had a real estate business since the 1980s, and he grew up in it. However, he joined the oil and gas industry as he thought he was too naïve for this business. He worked for 18 years in the oil and gas industry and finally decided to move into the real estate business in 2007.
Kile also tells us how he thought that since he grew up watching the real estate business
In the episode,
Mike and Kile also share how things in real estate don’t happen overnight. The agents have to start with lead generation to have customers. If the real estate agents do not generate leads every single day, then the business is at risk. Lead generation is critical to move forward in the market.
Besides that, Mike also informs how training and guidance can help agents to learn all aspects of the real estate business.
Tune into this episode to learn more about how to master and automate the leads conversion game.
- Do you have any questions related to real estate? – Just drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and get mentored by a celebrity real estate agent
- You can visit the podcast page in iTunes or on your iOS device. Leave us a quick iTunes review. Your feedback is vital!
- Want to be a part of the fastest-growing real estate team in Ohio? Schedule A Call With Mike and plan your next big move: http://www.meetmikewall.com
- Want to be a part of the fastest
–growing real estate brokerage in the United States? Join eXp Realty: http://mikewall.exprealty.careers/
- Follow us @ https://theagentfactory.com/